|•||High quality control process guarantees only top quality fish food.Easy digestive enzymes contained in the product can minimize water pollution caused by fish waste.|
|•||The balanced fish food contains Vitamins and digestive enzymes can help your fish to stay healthy through the winter.|
|•||This product contains sufficient vitamins, minerals, vegetable protein and wheat germ which can be easily absorbed and utilized；thus enabling the koi to maintain their beautiful shape and growth.|
Available in Medium and Large size pellets.
- Feed 2 to 4 times daily when the water temperature is between 15℃ to 30℃ (60℉ to 86℉). Do not exceed the amount the fish will eat within 10 minutes. Remove the remaining food after 1 hour.
- Feed 2 to 3 times weekly when the water temperature is lower than 15℃ (60℉). The amount should also be reduced to half of the regular quantity.
- Stop feeding if the water temperature is lower than 12℃ (53℉) or the water temperature suddenly drops more than 5℃ (9℉). Give your fish 2 to 3 days to adjust to the water temperature then restart feeding.
- When any sudden drop of your fish’s appetite is observed, please check to make sure your fish is not sick because of inproper water temperature or water pollution.
- If more than half of the tank water has been changed, do not feed your fish for 24 hours.
- To speed up the color enhancing process for your fish within 60 days, you may use 50％ of Quick Grow with 50% Bright Color.